THERE IS NO DOG.

Welcome to "There Is No Dog". This is where I uncork my ears and pour wine into your eyes.


Friday, March 27, 2009

He Who Is Not There



THERE IS NO DOG (Non c'è un Cane)
Francesco Canguillo - Synthesis of Night

CHARACTER
HE WHO IS NOT THERE
Road at night, cold, deserted.
A dog crosses the street.

CURTAIN
---------------------------------------------------

Today in Dramatic Literature, we were introduced to Futurism.

And it rules.

The play above you is a futurist play.

It inspired me to create a blog that rules even half as much as futurism, and that's just as pretentious!

SOLIEKLETZGO


A lot of authors write those six-word stories. Hemingway's is probably the most famous one:

"For sale: baby shoes, never worn."

LOOK AT MEEEEE! I'M HEMINGWAY! I'M SAYING A LOT BY SAYING A LITTLE AND AM AN ENORMOUS FAGGOT! MY APPROACH TO WRITING IS SIMPLISTIC AND I SUCK COCK! "A CLEAN, WELL-LIGHTED PLACE" IS AN EXISTENTIAL MASTERPIECE AND I HAVE SEX WITH MEN IN MY BUTTHOLE!

That's you. That's what you sound like, Hemingway.



Here's my take on the six-word story:

- "He spilled. She mopped. Still red."



Now here's my take on the six-word story after a few hours on the internet:

- "Tom fell down, he has vertigo."

- "Coke zero. Tastes like coke?! REVOLT!"

- "Bye, mom! Have fun... Hello, penis."

- "For sale: ugly baby, big feet." (unauthorized sequel to Hemingway's)

- "For sale: baby shoes, fuck Hemingway."

- "My real dad let me... Sucker."


<== toothpastefordinner.com

~Kip

No comments:

Post a Comment